Role: Paid Social and Paid Search Senior Executive
Location: Central London
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: £28000 – £30000 per annum + bonus based on performance
We’re looking for a proactive and highly driven Paid Social and Paid Search Senior Specialist with at least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing to join our small but dynamic and growing team in Central London. Your key responsibilities will include campaign management and client account management as well as providing consultancy in a performance marketing context.
The role is both strategic and operational. You will be expected to manage a number of clients and translate their requirements into successful lead generating campaigns. This will involve harnessing the right content and optimising campaigns across paid search and paid social channels. You will also be responsible for client reporting and presentations.
You need to have demonstrated experience across all of the main social media channels and Google, bringing in-depth knowledge of the tools and processes involved in running paid social and paid search campaigns. We are looking for a candidate with extremely good communication skills, who is both proactive and entrepreneurial in their approach.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced young professional who is looking to join an exciting and growing company, winning on average 2 new clients per month, and committed to delivering performance and ROI for our clients in the B2B and B2C space. It is anticipated that providing you perform well, you will develop into a team leader and manage the ‘Paid’ team. We are growing very rapidly so the applicant will need to put in place not only processes to support the current clients but develop the right systems to support a growing team.
- Manage Google ads and social media ads campaigns for our customers
- Understanding customer KPIs and formulating campaign strategies, researching potential marketing channels, analysing competitors, and testing and tuning to deliver the best performance for our customers.
- Analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs.
- Project managing all of the activities and processes required to proficiently create and run campaigns.
- Producing client-facing reports, studies and presentations.
- Ensuring the growth of your accounts, campaign execution, campaign management & optimisation, always pro-actively looking for the best opportunities to increase results.
- Delivering processes and strategies to scale them up, and to develop short- & long-term relationships with clients
- Managing relationships with advertising partners and communicating account strategies, budgets and performance.
- Sustain / improve performance goals (ROI & CPA) of marketing campaigns through effective strategies (incl. bidding and targeting) in line with Best Practices.
- Identify and deliver high-impact campaign opportunities.
- Launch/advise on key new verticals and brand new business models.
- Drive and encourage new creative processes and ideas within the team.
- Leading all testing on the platform/channels.
- Supporting the presentation/pitching process to drive the best solutions for our clients
- Strategic support & implementation on creative copy and graphical ad templates
What are we looking for?
- At least 3 years’ experience and in-depth knowledge of paid social and paid search across channels.
- Experience on managing B2B & B2C campaigns, with a clear understanding on driving campaigns throughout the funnel.
- Experience on planning, forecasting and reporting, with a clear understanding on KPIs & metrics
- Analytical and organisational skills, with a performance focus.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with an understanding about the trends, and with a dynamic start- up culture.
- Self motivated and have ability and willingness to work hard and to respect timelines & targets
- Have a passion for paid search and paid social
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Have excellent copywriting abilities
- Degree is desirable