Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Role: Social Media Senior Executive
Location: Central London
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: £27000 – £30000 per annum + bonus based on performance
We’re looking for a proactive and highly driven Social Media Senior Executive with at least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing to join our small but dynamic and growing team in Central London. Your key responsibilities will include running the client’s social media accounts (eg: LinkedIn, Twitter, FB, Instagram, Pinterest, etc). You will be working with the Paid Ads Team to ensure campaigns are created to have maximum impact and lead gen growth for our customers. Project management and client account management are integral parts of this role.
The role is both strategic and operational. You will be expected to manage a number of clients and translate their requirements into successful campaigns both in B2B and B2C. This will involve creating and posting the right content onto each of the clients’ social media channels and optimising and ensuring the campaigns are in sync across all social channels as well as with the Paid Team. You will also be responsible client reporting and presentations.
You need to have demonstrated experience across all of the main social media channels, bringing in-depth knowledge of the tools and processes involved in running social campaigns for both B2B and B2C clients. You must also have extremely good communication skills and be both proactive and entrepreneurial in your approach.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced young professional who is looking to join an exciting and growing company, winning on average 2 new clients per month, and committed to delivering performance and ROI for our clients in the B2B and B2C space. It is anticipated that providing you perform well, you will develop into a team leader and manage the Social Community Management team. We are growing very rapidly, so the successful applicant will redefine internal processes to enable effective client management and develop the right systems to support a dynamic team with a growing list of clients.
- Understanding audience behaviour on different platforms, plus creating and implementing suitable content to realise customers’ KPIs
- Creating and editing content for the relevant audiences
- Maximising engagement and reach across channels
- Understanding clients KPIs and formulating campaign strategies, researching potential marketing channels, analysing competitors, and testing and tuning to deliver the best performance for our customers.
- Analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs.
- Project managing all of the activities and processes required to proficiently create and run campaigns.
- Producing client-facing reports, studies and presentations.
- Ensuring the growth of your accounts, campaign execution, campaign management & optimisation, always pro-actively looking for the best opportunities to increase results.
- Delivering processes and strategies to scale them up, and to develop short & long term relationships with the clients
- Managing relationships with our partners and communicating account strategies, budgets and performance.
- Sustain / improve performance goals of marketing campaigns through effective strategies in line with Best Practices.
- Identify and deliver high-impact campaign opportunities.
- Launch/advise on key new verticals and brand-new business models.
- Drive and encourage new creative processes and ideas within the team.
- Lead all testing on the platform/channels.
- Supporting the presentation/pitching process to drive the best solutions for our clients
- Strategic support & implementation on creative copy and graphical templates
What are we looking for?
- At least 3 years’ experience and in-depth knowledge of social across all main channels.
- Experience with managing B2B & B2C campaigns
- Experience with planning, forecasting and reporting, with a clear understanding on KPIs & metrics
- Analytical and organisational skills, with a performance focus.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with an understanding of trends, and with a dynamic start-up culture.
- Self-motivated and have ability and willingness to work hard and to respect timelines & targets
- Be an experienced digital content producer
- Have a passion for social media
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Have excellent copywriting abilities
- Degree is desirable